Ottawa DemoCamp 7 is happening on Monday of next week, January 28. On tap are:
- 'Protecode Demo' – demonstration of a tool that unobtrusively detects, logs, and identifies external content during software development. This tool is used to automatically create records of Intellectual Property ownership and licensing attributes of external code (eg Open Source modules or snippets) that enter a project.
- Distributed Musical Instruments. Software that will allow MIDI files to be replayed on different sound modules. This will be a demo of an entry level process leading to a system creating a Virtual Musical Sound Studio.
- 'The Traveler IQ Challenge' – Demo of a viral marketing app gone wild. In June of 2007 the TIQ was launched on Facebook to promote TravelPod, since then it's been launched on Friendster, TravelPod, TripAdvisor and virally on 4000 other syndicated websites. The TIQ has now taken a life of its own generating millions of monthly unique visitors and driving significant traffic to TravelPod.com.
- 'JohnnyVoIP' – Initial beta of a social communications platform tool that is currently available on Facebook allowing users to forget about downloading, installing, and finding their friends – just click on a link.
- Internet Business Logic – A Wiki and SOA endpoint for business rules in open vocabulary, executable English. – Flash Demo Preview
- iotum – iotum's conference calling application for Facebook.
See you there.
Six demos by members of the Ottawa high tech community. Read more about it at AboutDemoCampOttawa. A Facebook Event has also been created.
|When:||Monday, January 28, 2008 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
575 Bank Street
Ottawa, Ontario Canada