Pat Phelan has been hard at work for the last little while, and I haven't heard much from him. This morning, at 5 AM Eastern, however, mail appeared in my inbox. He's just rolled out a mess of new updates to MaxRoam. Photos and details are available on his blog. The quick summary?
- Full LIVE billing. Make a call, and it shows up instantly online in your call records.
- Local number list expanded to 52 countries, plus reductions on cost on local numbers
- Free call forwarding of your MAXroam numbers- zero cost roaming
- Send global SMS from your MAXroam account for only 5c
And on his business he has similar good news.
- Sales are 120% over targets for first quarter.
- 5 new global carriers interconnected
- Connectivity running at 81% for the quarter
- Full customer service hub opened
- Large upgrades planned for the next two quarters
- Appointment of Mr Christopher Kennedy as platform manager.
- Alliance with Global roaming, new group has 80,000 subscribers
I'd say he's on a roll. Good work Pat!