Blackberry Cool just published a short piece on iotum Talk-Now.Â Thank you guys!Â They’ve been saving it to time it with the update that went out today.Â For this release we focused on two areas:
- Installation and setup.Â The installation process and updates are now smoother for new users, including the contacts you invite to join Talk-Now and yourself.
- A progress dialog appears when contacts are uploaded
- Explanation and content have been added in both the setup wizard and the myiotum dashboard
- You will be prompted automatically for updates as they become available.Â Talk-Now will know when it needs to be updated, and offer to do so, rather than you having to update via email.Â
- minor bugs have been fixed (eg. dialogue boxes not behaving properly)
- Talk-Now integrates more deeply into the call log, resulting in a more seamless experience.Â Among the many things which it does is automatically offer to add a person to your Talk-Now list after a call which ends in voice mail.
We’re incredibly focused on customer input at this time.Â You should expect new releases every few weeks which incorporate your feedback, and fixes for the bugs which you discover.Â In the next release, for instance, you can expect more efficient data transfer, relieving both your data plan and your batteries. We are also working directly with RIM to solve some data transfer issues preventing some people from joining the Talk-Now technology preview.
And, if you’ve got a late model Blackberry and want to join the Talk-Now technology preview, head on over to www.iotum.com/blackberry.Â We’d love to have you participate.