- Pretty new UI, with lots of functionality exposed.Â For example, want to add someone to a call that’s already in progress?Â There’s now a pull-down widget that you can do this with.
- The Extra’s gallery has a great selection of companies with complementary products ranging from games to business applications like Unyte.
- The Skype Live chat system is now built into the tabs.Â Nice.Â
- Call transfer?Â It might be there, but so far I haven’t seen the UI, orÂ had an incoming call that I can try this feature with, nor is there any documentation of new API’s on the DevZone blog.
- Outlook integration is installed, standard, as part of the upgrade.Â However, it doesn’t work withÂ Outlook 2007.Â A surprising omission, given that Outlook 2007 betaÂ has been out for months, that it went gold yesterday, and will be shipping by END OF THIS MONTH.Â Â
Here’s a shot of the xtra’s gallery, which is the new storefront for Skype Plug-In’s.